Balletto di Milano Ballet Audition
The Milan Ballet announces an audition to select dancers for the next season 2022/23.
Available positions for:
– full time and part time dancers
– dancers for productions
The audition is by invitation only and will be held on Monday 16 May 2022 in Milan, at the National Theater, with the following schedule:
11:00 – women
14:00 – men
Audition will consist of:
– ballet class (pointe for women)
– presentation of a classical variation of your choice from which the technical and expressive abilities are deduced
– proof of a short excerpt from company repertoire
- strong classical, contemporary and pas des deux technique
- excellent interpretative skills
- height: between cm. 165 and 170 (women) / between cm. 178 and 185 (men)
- Short CV
- a portrait photo
- a full-body photo
- short video (classic style, max. 5 minutes) – Mandatory
- short contemporary style video – Optional
Please note: please do not send any additional material beyond what is requested; emails containing too many attachments will not be taken into consideration. Please submit your application only if you have all the required requirements.
April 30, 2022
16 May 2022
To apply send the required documents by 30 April 2022 to email@example.com
Attention! The ranking will also be valid for admission to the Professional Specialization Internship 2022/23 (period October 2022 / April 2023) which provides the opportunity for young dancers (maximum age 20 years) to take part in the lessons and learn the repertoire of the company. According to the indications of the Artistic Direction, the possible inclusion in the staff of some productions as additional dancers in compliance with the CCNLS is also envisaged.
No info. Please note however that current Covid-19 restrictions and barrier measures might be applied.
Click HERE to find more companies that are still accepting applications
Do you see error / incorrect / outdated information on the page? Let us know!