Bern Ballet Audition
Bern Ballett is looking for female and male dancers with strong classical and contemporary techniques as well as improvisation skills for guest and junior contracts in season 2022/2023.
Guests: Professional experience of at least 3 years after graduation is mandatory.
Junior Contracts: only for students enrolled in postgraduate studies.
Female: a solid technique on point shoes is mandatory.
Male: minimum height of 175cm.
- strong classical and contemporary technique
- Female: a solid technique on point shoes
- Male: minimum height of 175cm
- Guests: Professional experience of at least 3 years after graduation
- CV (max. 1 A4 page)
- Application form: Click here to download
- 2 pictures (1 portrait, 1 full body)
- 2 video links to a showreel and an improvisation in the studio (for women on point shoes) – If there is more than one dancer in the video, you should clearly indicate which one you are.
10 December 2021
10 January 2022
Please send your application to email@example.com
Only complete applications containing application form, CV (max. 1 A4 page), 2 pictures (1 portrait, 1 full body) and 2 video links to a showreel and an improvisation in the studio (for women on point shoes) will be accepted. No links for download will be considered.
Invited applicants will be notified by December 21st, 2021.
No info. Please note however that current Covid-19 restrictions and barrier measures might be applied.
Do you see error / incorrect / outdated information on the page? Let us know!