Compañía Nacional de Danza Ballet Audition
The application process for the following positions in Compañía Nacional de Danza is open (Please, click on every process to full access):
- 6 corps de ballet male dancer positions and 8 corps de ballet female dancer positions of Compañía Nacional de Danza (selective procedure No. 302):
- 3 soloist male dancer positions and 4 soloist female dancer positions of Compañía Nacional de Danza (selective procedure No. 303):
- 1 guest principal male dancer position and 1 guest principal female dancer position of Compañía Nacional de Danza (selective procedure nº 304):
- Please check the requirements depending on the position you apply to
- Filled up and signed application form (Appendix III)
- [WHERE TO FIND IT: click on the link under ‘Mas informacion: Información del proceso selectivo nº 302 / 3 /4 (depending which position you apply for), then click on “I BASES” button (new pdf document will open), and scroll down until you find page called “ANEXO III”, which you need to print and sign]
- Signed CV
- Two passport size photographs and one full body photograph
Failure to submit the aforementioned documentation will result in the exclusion of the candidate.
15 June 2022
June 25 and 26, 2022
Submit all the reuired documents via mail to:
General Subdirectorate of Personnel INAEM
Ministry of Culture and Sports
Plaza del Rey, 1 5º floor Edificio San Marcos
28004 Madrid – SPAIN
!!!Submission by e-mail will result in the exclusion of the candidate!!!
On The day of the audition must be presented with valid ID or Passport.
Any other information on how to become a part of the Compañía Nacional de Danza, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
No info. Please note however that current Covid-19 restrictions and barrier measures might be applied.
Click HERE to find more companies that are still accepting applications
We gather the information about the auditions from various online sources and from our ‘Submit your Ballet Audition’ Formular. While we do our best to double check the accuracy of information, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and do not accept any responsibility for any errors, omissions or inaccurate information. We always recommend checking the ‘Original Source’ information or contact the Theatre / Audition Organizer for more specific information.
Do you see error / incorrect / outdated information on the page? Let us know!