Hungarian National Ballet Company Audition
The Hungarian National Ballet, the 138-year-old official ballet company of the Hungarian State Opera, announces an audition upon invitation.
- Classically trained, professional male and female ballet dancers
- Outstanding technique and qualities are a must
- detailed professional CV (with photo, in English, in doc(x) or pdf format) including date of birth, citizenship(s), e-mail address, mobile phone number, height in cm, weight in kg, education, competitions, awards, main roles, work experience etc.
- recent headshot (as a separate attachment please)
- 2-3 dance photos in classical poses
- Link of 1 recent video recording of classwork (no older than 6 months; ladies in pointe shoes)
- Link of 1 recent video recording of a classical variation (no older than 6 months; ladies in pointe shoes) uploaded to the internet, without password protection
– No application fees apply.
– Incomplete applications will not be processed!
– The photo and the video material should be a current representation within 6 months’ time.
– The duration of each video should not exceed 15 minutes.
– The applicant must be easily identifiable in the videos.
– Attached video files will not be accepted for capacity reasons, please send links only.
– By submitting your application you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Hungarian State Opera’s data handling policy ( https://bit.ly/3Biz6Lz ).”
15 January 2023
29 January 2023
Please send your application material as described below to email@example.com
Deadline for receipt of application materials: 15 January 2023 (Sunday).
Following evaluation, those invited will be notified via email.
Please be informed that the realisation of the audition is subject to the Hungarian and international policies concerning the COVID-19 pandemic as well as the Hungarian State Opera’s own regulations. With regard to possible changes, all participants will be notified about Hungary’s entry policy as well as any special conditions for the audition approximately a month in advance. The audition will be organised in full compliance with the respective epidemiological regulations.
Click HERE to find more companies that are still accepting applications
We gather the information about the auditions from various online sources and from our ‘Submit your Ballet Audition’ Formular. While we do our best to double check the accuracy of information, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and do not accept any responsibility for any errors, omissions or inaccurate information. We always recommend checking the ‘Original Source’ information or contact the Theatre / Audition Organizer for more specific information.
Do you see error / incorrect / outdated information on the page? Let us know!