K-Ballet Company Audition
K Ballet Company accepts private auditions on the ongoing basis
The company plans on performing ballets choreographed by Artistic Director Tetsuya Kumakawa, presenting works by various choreographers through K-BALLET Opto alongside other productions.
We hope to hear from passionate dancers who are keen to work with us.
The company offers:
– Pointe shoes will be supplied
– Monthly salary for those above Soloist rank
– First Artists and Artists will be paid a monthly fee and a guaranteed fee per show.
– Per diem, Accommodation, and Transportation Fees paid for on tour.
– Health Insurance and pension will be paid for when hired as a full-time employee.
- Male and Female ballet dancers with a professional level of classical and contemporary dance technique.
- Height: 170 cm or above for men
- 160 cm or above for women
- Must be 18 years old or older as of April 1 2023
- Those who are able to move to Tokyo (to work at K-BALLET studios in Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo)
- Resume (should contain: educational background, ballet history, current affiliation, date of birth, height, weight, motivation for applying, address, name, phone number, email address)
- 1 portrait photo
- 2 full body ballet pose photos (no pose specified)*
- Video (The content is optional, but it is preferable to include classical exercises and repertoire. Upload the video to YouTube, vimeo, etc. and send the link.)
*Leotards and tights are required. Ballet shoes can be worn or not.
Apply by e-mail after meeting all the requirements at email@example.com
Please enter “Kバレエ カンパニーオーディション2023応募 / K Ballet Company Audition 2023 Application” in the title.
*Please send from an email address other than hotmail.
No info. Please note however that current Covid-19 restrictions and barrier measures might be applied
Click HERE to find more companies that are still accepting applications
We gather the information about the auditions from various online sources and from our ‘Submit your Ballet Audition’ Formular. While we do our best to double check the accuracy of information, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and do not accept any responsibility for any errors, omissions or inaccurate information. We always recommend checking the ‘Original Source’ information or contact the Theatre / Audition Organizer for more specific information.
Do you see error / incorrect / outdated information on the page? Let us know!