National Moravian-Silesian Theatre Ballet Audition
The Artistic Director Lenka Dřímalová announces auditions to recruit new members of the ballet company of the National Moravian-Silesian Theatre for the 2022/2023 season.
We are looking for professional dancers with outstanding technique (classical and modern), and stage experience for the following positions:
- Soloist (female and male dancers)
- Corps de ballet with soloist obligations (female and male dancers)
- – Young female and male dancers for apprentice position
Company repertoire 2022/2023:
Classical, neoclassical: Don Quijote (choreography by M. Petipa, A. A. Gorsky, M. Štípa) • Coppélia (choreography by Giorgio Madia) • Korzár (choreography by Michel Bejar) • Nutcracker (choreography Youri Vámos) – premiere scheduled for November 2022;
Contemporary: • Rossini Cards (Consequences/Juanjo Arqués, Rossini cards/ Mauro Bigonzetti) • Mahler Memories (choreography by Jo Strømgren) • Carmen (choreography by Jiří Pokorný) • Peer Gynt (choreography by Johan Inger) – premiere scheduled for March 2023;
- outstanding technique (classical and modern)
- stage experience
- female dancers 163 – 168 cm
- male dancers 175 – 183 cm
- can start work from 10th August 2022
- download and file the application form in Excel or PDF.
- current portrait photo
- 1 – 2 current dance photos
- video link of classical variation – not older than 3 months
- video link of contemporary variation or impro – not older than 3 months
28 February 2022
6 March 2022 and 13 March 2022
Please submit your completed application form including all mentioned attachments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org – by 28th February 2022.
Your application will not be processed unless all the required documents, photos and video links are submitted.
Participation only on personal invitation!
Applicants should prepare their own demonstration (classic, neoclassical or modern variation).
No info. Please note however that current Covid-19 restrictions and barrier measures might be applied.
Do you see error / incorrect / outdated information on the page? Let us know!