Tulsa Ballet Audition (Monte Carlo)
Mr. Angelini will be considering male and female dancers with strong classical technique to fill positions with Tulsa Ballet’s Professional Company, TBII Company, and the Trainee Program with 40-week AGMA contracts. Auditions by invitation only. Must be vaccinated to audition.
- excellent classical technique
- excellent contemporary technique
- must be vaccinated
- CV (must include weight & height)
- head shot
- 2-3 dance photos that reveal the dancer’s body proportions and line
- a video with no introduction or fancy editing, consisting of the following performed in leotard and tights for women, and tight-fitting dance attire for men:
- two classical variations drawn from the standard repertoire, danced in pointe shoes by female applicants.
- a short contemporary variation (that could consist of something drawn from the repertoire, phrases from classwork, or an applicant-created work) that illustrates the applicant’s command of a range of movement different from that demonstrated in the classical variation.
- 3-5 minutes of barre work, incorporating both sides, danced in soft shoes by male applicants and pointe shoes by female applicants.
- 3-5 minutes of center work that includes adagio, pirouettes, petit and grand allegro, danced in pointe shoes by female applicants.
23 February 2024
If you would like to apply, please fill out: https://airtable.com/appvFnHuaOpTIH827/shrpxbHkyknH2psoC
Audition by invitation only.
Must be vaccinated to audition.
Click HERE to find more companies that are still accepting applications
We gather the information about the auditions from various online sources and from our ‘Submit your Ballet Audition’ Formular. While we do our best to double check the accuracy of information, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and do not accept any responsibility for any errors, omissions or inaccurate information. We always recommend checking the ‘Original Source’ information or contact the Theatre / Audition Organizer for more specific information.
Do you see error / incorrect / outdated information on the page? Let us know!