1. Administrator – Nogar Limited; C / O 1806 Consultancy Limited; 320d High Road; Benfleet; Essex; SS7 5HB; Great Britain; Company Number: 09916466; e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
2. User – a person with full legal capacity, a legal person or a legal person without legal personality,
3. Website – website run by the Administrator at: https://balletplaces.com/,
4. Company – an entity added to the website as part of the entry.
2. Preliminary agreements
- Through the Website, the Administrator provides the User with the opportunity to read opinions about dance classes, shops, theaters (and other dance / ballet related venues) in a given city, as well as to add further opinions and places.
- The Regulations define the terms and conditions of using the Website, as well as the rights and obligations of the Administrator and the User.
- To use the Website, it is not necessary for the computer or other device of the User to meet specific technical conditions. The following are sufficient:
- Internet access,
- Standard operating system,
- Standard web browser,
- Having an active e-mail address.
- When using the Website, it is forbidden to provide unlawful content that violates personal rights, in particular by sending such content via the forms available on the Website.
3. Services provided digitally
- Through the Website, the Administrator provides services to the User by electronic means.
- The basic service provided electronically to the User by the Administrator is enabling the User to view and add entries on the Website. Adding content is possible without the need to have an account on the Website.
- Services are provided electronically to the User free of charge.
- In order to ensure the safety of the User and the transfer of data in connection with the use of the Website, the Administrator takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data by unauthorized persons.
- The administrator takes steps to ensure that the Website functions properly. The User should inform the Administrator about any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Website.
- Any complaints related to the functioning of the Website may be submitted by the User via e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. In the complaint, the User should provide the name and surname, correspondence address, as well as the type and date of irregularities related to the functioning of the Website. The administrator will consider all complaints within 14 days of receiving the complaint and will inform the customer about its resolution to the e-mail address of the person submitting the complaint
4. Use of the website
- Adding a new place on the Website requires filling in the form placed on the website under the name “Add a new place to Ballet Places”.
- In order to add an entry, the acceptance of the Regulations, which the User should read in advance, is required. In case of any doubts regarding the regulations, the User may contact the Administrator.
- In the form, the User should provide accurate data about the place. The Administrator reserves the right to delete an entry if the User has provided false / incorrect data or if these data raise justified doubts of the Administrator as to their correctness. In this case, the User will be informed by phone or e-mail about the Administrator’s doubts. In such a situation, the User has the right to explain all circumstances related to the verification of the accuracy of the data provided. In the absence of data allowing the Administrator to contact the User, the Administrator will provide any explanations after the User has made contact.
- The User declares that all data provided by him in the form are true (to his/her best knowledge), while the Administrator is not obliged to verify their truthfulness and correctness, although he has such permission in accordance with paragraph 3 above.
- The administrator informs the Company that was added as part of the website about the created entry and the rights resulting from it. In order to correct the entry on the website or edit the website, the Company should contact the Administrator by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the entry was made by a person who is not a representative of the Company, the Company may access the account through the procedure described at “Someone added your place?”.
- The administrator is an intermediary between people adding entries and Users and companies. Administrator is not responsible for the published content and reacts on an ongoing basis in the event of reported irregularities.
5. IP rights
- The content of the Website is protected by copyright.
- The property and personal copyrights to the products and content distributed via the Website belong to the Administrator.
- Unlawful distribution of the content or materials referred to in paragraph 1 above, may result in civil or criminal liability.
6. Personal data and cookies
- The administrator of the User’s personal data is the Administrator.
- The User’s personal data is processed for the purpose of handling orders, user accounts and potential defense, investigation or determination of claims related to contracts concluded via the Website.
7. Final agreements
- Any disputes related to contracts concluded via the Website will be considered by a common court having jurisdiction over the permanent place of business by the Administrator. This provision does not apply to Consumers for whom the jurisdiction and jurisdiction of the court are considered on general terms.
- The Administrator reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations. Agreements concluded before the amendment to the Regulations shall be governed by the Regulations in force on the date of conclusion of the agreement.
- These Regulations are valid from 21/11/2021.